1. Information we collect about you
1. We collect your personal information (“Personal Information”) as shared by you to facilitate sign up, create your profile, and enable you to purchase our products.
2. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any and all details that you provide while on the Store
3. We collect Personal Information that you share with us while browsing, shopping, or during checkout and payment on the Store. We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve you.
2. How this information is used
We use the Personal Information you provide to:
1. Provide important communications and notices.
2. Resolving queries & complaints.
3. We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
4. To comply with legal matters, we might share Private Information as required by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
5. Sharing relevant information with partners and third-party sites.
6. Provide you Service(s) and/or promotional communications through email, SMS, and other forms of communication
Please note that we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to third parties without your consent except where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (to process your payment information, for example).
1. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. Overall: You consent that the information you provide us, about yourself or your business, is ‘authorized’ and voluntary on your part. Your information may be required to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase.
3. Marketing: If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at the contact details mentioned on the website.
4. Third-Party Links & Redirections
2. Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your login account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you are online.
5. Third-Party Services
1. In general, the third-party providers that we use will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary for them to render the services they provide to us.
2. However, in certain cases, third-party service providers such as payment gateways, have their own privacy policies pertaining to the information that we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
6. Legal Obligations & Compliance
1. We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security, or technical issues; or to protect the Store or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officer’s rights or property.
7. Information Security
1. Personal Information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
2. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
3. You are responsible for exercising caution while managing your sign-in/access credentials (including the single sign-on access), maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and controlling access to your email communications at all times.
If you have questions or comments please send them to us here or contact us at the contact details mentioned in the website